Monday, August 11, 2008

First Post

So I've Finally Broken down and created a blog. This is something that I have wanted to do for a bit over a year now, but have just never gotten around to it. Its funny how i spend 10 hours a day on the internet, but yet couldn't find the patience to sign up for one of these things. Its all done now, and things can only go up from here. I imagine i will use this blog to promote local hardcore shows, review records, and post detailed summaries of my weekends, etc. Thats right, I plan on joining all the assholes who have cameras in their hands every possible moment (Sarde, beeps, nate). Just kidding around, I love you all. I think this is a pretty decent introduction. So i'm going to stop here, right after i let you know what may be to come very soon.

- recap of sound and fury weekend/hollywood trip
- Virtual Tour of my work place and co workers
- Random photos of road trips i have been over the last year or so.
- Etc


Alright, if you have made it this far, thanks.

1 comment:

The Great Gandalfini said...

there'd better be some noodz coming up in the future on your blog!!