Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Re: PLEASE READ: NEW FORUM RULES

Sent at: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:03 am
From: XshyX
To: Matt Holden

Subject: PLEASE READ: NEW FORUM RULES

Matt Holden wrote:Over the past two days, the higher ups at Winnipeg Hardcore have come to a consensus regarding new rules which are effective immediately.

1. Don't be racist

2. Don't be rude

3. Don't tell me where to go

Thanks for your co-operation.


Not too sure why the new rules were set up but I'm really glad they were, so many thanks to you & anyone else involved in the decision.
I initially decided to check out the Winnipeg Hardcore scene after it was suggested to me by Vegan Eric & I have to say thus far it hasn't been a very enjoyable experience, I'm hoping that'll change now.
XshyX
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:34 pm
Location: E.K.

No comments: